Hilton Parish Council
Annual Parish Meeting
To be held at 19:30 on Tuesday 28th May 2019 at The Village Hall, Hilton
This Open Meeting gives residents of Hilton the opportunity to raise to the Parish Council any matter of interest from within the village. Anyone registered on the Electoral Role is welcome to attend and to speak.
Would all Parishioners please note that an amendment was made to The Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014 in August 2014. This now allows any individual to record, film or live stream open meetings of public bodies including Parish Council meetings.
- Welcome & Introduction
- To Approve the Minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting held on 22nd May 2018
- Annual Review of the Parish Council Business – Chairman’s Report
- Parish Council Financial Report
- Reports from Village Groups including Hilton Town Trust
- General Question Time – please could all questions be submitted to the Clerk by Monday 27th May 2019.
G M Barradell, Chairman