Open Spaces Management Contract
Hilton Parish Council is inviting contractors to tender for the contract to manage the open spaces belonging to Hilton Parish Council. Detailed information can be found on the following documents:
Hilton Green Spaces – Environmental Management Plan-05-October 1-2021
Interested applicants should contact the Clerk with the following information:
• A letter introducing the company.
• Cost per year to the Parish Council of the contract as a whole excluding VAT, for each of the three initial years of the contract, and an indication of future costs should the contract be extended.
• A breakdown of costs covering the rate for each job at each site, including associated costs such as off-site disposal of grass, and an hourly rate for each type of work.
• Copies of all relevant and necessary licences and certificates.
• Copies of all necessary insurance documents, including the value of Public Liability insurance held.
• Current relevant staff numbers, including any specific qualifications (e.g. chainsaw licence holder) and indicating if any further people would be employed should the contract be awarded.
• A current relevant equipment list indicating any equipment that would be purchased should the contract be awarded. Particular attention should be paid to highlighting any rechargeable electric equipment.
• Company details – including but not limited to how long the company has been in operation.
• Examples of current and previous work, including contact details for at least two references to be taken up.
• An indication of willingness to take on the potential additions to the contract.
• Details of any of the possible ad hoc jobs the company is unwilling or unable to undertake.
• Any further information the company feels would be relevant to the bid.