Hilton Parish Council is inviting contractors to tender for the contract to manage the open spaces belonging to Hilton Parish Council. Detailed information can be found on the following documents:
Interested applicants should contact the Clerk with the following information:
• A letter introducing the company.
• Cost per year to the Parish Council of the contract as a whole excluding VAT, for each of the three initial years of the contract, and an indication of future costs should the contract be extended.
• A breakdown of costs covering the rate for each job at each site, including associated costs such as off-site disposal of grass, and an hourly rate for each type of work.
• Copies of all relevant and necessary licences and certificates.
• Copies of all necessary insurance documents, including the value of Public Liability insurance held.
• Current relevant staff numbers, including any specific qualifications (e.g. chainsaw licence holder) and indicating if any further people would be employed should the contract be awarded.
• A current relevant equipment list indicating any equipment that would be purchased should the contract be awarded. Particular attention should be paid to highlighting any rechargeable electric equipment.
• Company details – including but not limited to how long the company has been in operation.
• Examples of current and previous work, including contact details for at least two references to be taken up.
• An indication of willingness to take on the potential additions to the contract.
• Details of any of the possible ad hoc jobs the company is unwilling or unable to undertake.
• Any further information the company feels would be relevant to the bid.